Friday, January 22, 2010

The boy dun killed me.

My trainer, Jose is out to kill me I think. He put me through a hell I've not experienced in a long time. A single workout that had me walking funny for three days what was this beast?

Warm up-
A few minutes of sword cuts with a 12lb bar
The 50's. (50 pushups, 50 squats, 50 bicycle crunches.)

The work out-
  • 50 regular squats without weight
  • 50 back squats with a 12 lb. bar
  • 25 squats without weight
  • 25 front squats with a 12lb. bar
  • Balance on a bosu ball for 4 minutes ( I was trying to hold the 12lb bar off the ground to increase difficulty)
  • 50 regular squats without weight
  • 25 front squats with the 12lb bar
  • 25 jump squats
  • 50 back squats with the 12lb bar
I was walking funny when I left, my quads didn't want to work right. Couldn't do stairs well for a couple days. Brutal as hell. He did tell me though, that the rest of his clients usually die from that one, and don't do it with the added weight.

Kick ass. I think I ate a year's worth of painkillers though.

No comments:

Post a Comment